What even is life?

Letting Go
Wednesday 1 July 2015 | 10:04 | 3 comments
Letting go... something easier said than done... It's all about mentality, how important something is to an individual. What may seem easy to one could be harder for another. We don't all cope the same way. Letting go is extremely difficult, but it doesn't have to be hard either.

You know, something I've noticed is that the people around you will have different approaches towards your problem or whatever it is you're trying to let go. I've had friends who have given me good advice, telling me to wait it out and just see what happens. Contrary to this I've also have had people who have told me to just 'fucking give up' cause the situation is just that 'simple.' Which you know in hindsight it probably was, but it was something important to me so I can't just easily let the situation go. It's good to be blunt and state the obvious, but you need to realize that when someone comes to you with something so important you need to slowly ease into it. Gotta help the healing process you feel?


Now, letting go isn't a bad thing either. Being able to let go of a heavy burden is one of the best feelings. It makes you realize what made out to be so big seem so small. You realize how much you were overthinking, how much you were being tormented by such an insignificant problem. It might not be easy getting over something and letting go, but when it does happen it feels like this heavy weight you're baring has been lifted off your shoulders. The sensation is kind of hard to explain, but I'm sure we've all been there before.


Like I said, letting go doesn't have to be hard. It makes it easier when you look at both the positives and the negatives outcomes. With everything good that comes, there will always be the bad stuffs. Some things will seem easier to let go than others. I guess it just comes down to what was involved and how important that person or thing was. It's like telling someone to get over a relationship, it doesn't happen over night. It's easy to just say 'get over it,' but until you've been in the person's situation you cant possibly understand how much they're struggling.


You know it's really ironic for me to be writing on such a topic right now. There are things that are still troubling me that no matter how hard I try, I just cant let go. Some of you might know what I'm talking about. Honestly though it's all gee, I've learnt how to cope with it for now I guess. Live for the present, not on the past, not for the future. That's how I get through the day.

Time heals all wounds.


Peace~

Follow me at K for Kha for future updates :^)
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What happened to Nhi is awesome :'(

 
Anonymous Kha said...

Nhi is awesome

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is deep. -B

 

Post a Comment