What even is life?

Friend Zone
Wednesday 1 January 2014 | 18:24 | 0 comments
*Idek what this is... I guess it can be applied to both genders.*

I think everyone can relate to this. I'm sure that most people have been in this situation at least once or twice and it doesn't really matter what gender you are because it happens to everyone. That said this is still more directed to you ladies cause damn! You make it hard for us guys and let me explain why.


Now I've never really figured out some of you girls because your actions, kind of get misinterpreted by some of us guys. I've had people come up to me go "omg I like this girl, here are some signs that she might like me but IDEK WHAT TO DO MAN XDDD >.< *insert more emoticons here*" I can't speak for every guy out there but we tend to over think things. We try to play it down so it's like no, this girl doesn't like me, but all these hints so it's obvious that she might like me. So you know we think we've got a chance and we go confess! We crazy yo.


I know, it sucks, I've been there. I take that back, I don't know what you're all talking about, I've never been in the friend zone. Anyways, now it is maximum security code red  friend zone lock down when your crush says "omagah you are like, such a brother to me." MAXIMUM SECURITY CODE RED!. Now if I'm not mistaken it's virtually impossible to get out of the friend zone. For every 10 people that end up there only 1 is able to escape that dark and satanic place. But who knows you could be that 1.


Moral of the story, don't let those signs trick you, and if you're already in the friend zone then distance yourself from that person. Get your life straight and go hit the gym. Come back with that chiseled body and approach them with confidence. Now, even then that might not even change a dam thing cause maybe your crush is only into Asian dudes, and you're not Asian. Anyways that's enough from me.

Nhi is awesome

Kris is hot.

Peace~



Post a Comment