What even is life?

Ohana
Thursday 20 November 2014 | 01:26 | 0 comments
What is family to you? To me family is just one of those things that you can't live without. They're the ones who are always there for you, they have your back and shizzle. They provide us with whatever they can, whether it be in big or small proportions. Basically without them, we wouldn't be where we are today.

Now parenting is one of the most talked about sub-topic when it comes to family and it's always some shit about parents must discipline their child to be a good role model or some crap. In MY opinion, I reckon parenting isn't about discipline or whatever. Sure I guess how you act around and treat your kid is what shapes them into little monsters but for me, I think that parenting is about having undying faith in your child. No matter how grim no matter how dark it may be, I think it is most important to believe in your child and believe that they'll pick themselves up and continue to pursue whatever it is that they're doing.


"But Kha, you're not even a parent! How can you prove this?" Yea that's true. I mean come on, I'm bloody 17. I guess after looking back at how my parents raised me and how I've gotten to this point kinda gave me this idea? Idek hey. You know I always thought that parenting was all about treating your kids right and knowing when to discipline them. As a kid growing up was the most confusing shit ever. My mum, being the CLASSIC stereotypical AZN mother, used to lecture me about grades and shit and how I acted around elder people. On the other hand, my dad was laid back and didn't care much about anything really. He never scolded me he never told me off for anything really. I never really understood the differences between my parents, all I remember was liking my dad more 'cause he was more care free. I never really thought about why my Mum was protective of me until now.


This is kind of just like, something that I want later on but for me I want to have my own family ya feel? I want to be able to have kids and see them grow up, give them the best of everything I can afford. I want to have the satisfaction of seeing my child take his/her first steps. I want the satisfaction of teaching my child how to like, ride their bike and stuffs. It's these small things that make life so enjoyable. I remember the time when my dad taught me how to ride a bike. I didn't really look back, but man I could only imagine what he was feeling. Joy, happiness, proud...


To me friends and family are the most important thing. I find them the most valuable to me. No matter what I'd do whatever to please my friends and family.  I think it may be because of my upbringing aye idek. I look back everyday and I realize how much my family and friends have done for me, I think that it's only fair that I give something back no? That's probably why they're the most valuable to me. Iunno that's just me aye. What about you? You know what they say:



And you know what that means right? "Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten"

That's enough from me aye.

Nhi is awesome

Kris is hot.

Peace~

Post a Comment