What even is life?

Girls
Tuesday 5 November 2013 | 23:30 | 5 comments
First of all I just wanted to say that this post is more aimed at the guys, but it's okay, some of this stuff applies to both genders so feel free to keep reading girls.

Anyways, most people refer themselves as a booby person or booty person, and being a 16 year old male I too get asked that question time to time. Now for starters I am neither a booby person or a booty person, I like to call myself an "inner beauty" person. Sure I'll look at a girl and go "damn she's hot" or "damn she's so kawaii" but that doesn't mean that I'd go up to the girl and say "whaddup, go out with me before you think I'm fugly."


See girls are like cakes (which is extremely ironic because most girls in this modern age cake their faces with makeup), on the outside sure they might just be another average girl, but on the inside they're this wonderful and interesting person. She could be the one who understands you, the one who listens the one who would do anything for you. Don't go after a girl simply because she's hot and you'd extremely like to "tap dat".


Another thing lets say somehow miraculously you end up going out with that hot, popular girl that everyone likes. Maybe you were the first one to grow some balls to ask her out, like top marks for the effort and courage man. Now, since she's the most popular girl at school what do you think will happen? Obviously something is going to click inside her head that tells her since she's so fucking fabulous she should go try obtaining the hottest guy out. What I'm saying here is she's going to find someone better than you. Sure life does go on and eventually you will get over it and start calling her a bitch but you're SO better off not chasing someone who's going to most likely mentally break you.


So in a nutshell I guess the message that I want to convey here is aim for the girl that best suits you. Find the perfect girl who understands you, listens to you, would do anything for you and all in all, loves you for who you are. Look at it like this, think of her appearance as a bonus. By the time you fall for the perfect girl you'll start to see her as the most beautiful being on the planet anyways.

As for you lovely ladies who have stuck through to the end I thank you for reading this. I guess the moral of the story here for you girls is just to be yourself. Sure make yourself look good and all 'cause like I mean... who doesn't want themselves to look good, that goes for you guys too try to not look so shabby... But seriously be yourself, being yourself is key here to finding the perfect guy.

That's enough from me guys, remember be yourself and love someone for their personality, not their appearance.

Peace~
Blogger www.Funnychineseman.blogspot.com said...

kha is for k

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amagaadddd "hes so kawaii" ahahhahh ^w^

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dont you have things to study for... like anti maths?

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do yo maths.

 
Blogger Unknown said...

perf :D

 

Post a Comment