What even is life?

Risky Business
Tuesday 7 February 2017 | 05:16 | 0 comments
You know, I feel like we've all had like a want at some point to do something or create something cool, except we just never got around to doing it. I guess it's nothing to be ashamed of because like I said, I'm sure everyone has done this at some point. I for one am guilty of this, even now there are heaps of things I've told myself I would do or want to accomplish. Like for example, a while back when I first started blogging someone asked me "hey why don't you make a YouTube channel?" to which I replied "HECK YE I'LL DO IT!" Yea... I guess that never happened. But it's okay, I'll get around to that eventually.

I feel like the reason why most of us haven't pursued some of our wants is because of self doubt. And it's okay, I can completely understand where you're coming from. When I first started blogging I thought to myself, heck! aint no one going to read my junk... It was a mixture of emotions really. I just kept asking myself a bunch of questions like, would my friends judge me? what if people don't like the content I create? The list is pretty long, most of them are just self doubt really. But once I published my first couple posts I started to receive heaps of positive feedback. Some people even started requesting I write about specific topics just so they could see my point of view and how I felt about it. Self doubt quickly became excitement, every time I had a new idea or something I would write it down so I could build on to it later. I remember how excited I got each time I shared a new post. I mean, yea I don't post that often now but that's because I'm just lazy. I still get excited each time I share these posts. 

I think the point I'm trying to make here is, we're all very capable of doing these things. We just seem to limit ourselves because of doubt and make excuses like "I just don't have the time." Obviously there will be people who won't like the things you do but that's all part of it. You win some you lose some. You'll gain heaps of criticism along the way which will only improve you and further develop your skills. Shout out to my homie Kevin for pursuing his YouTube dream. He's pretty new to the YouTube scene but I reckon he'll be big one day. I'll have a link to his YouTube channel below so you guys can check him out. If you enjoy reading the junk I write for my blog, then you'll definitely like the content he creates. He only has 3 videos right now but he'll be uploading weekly so you won't ever be bored. Trust.


But yea,

sometimes you just gotta risk it for the biscuit you feel?



Follow me at K for Kha on Facebook for more SICK updates

Also check out my boy Itskevingeee (←you can click that) for some pretty videos





Post a Comment